
Ok, so I know you all think I am crazy for starting this, or crazy for having taken so long to start this. But I am going to try it! I am hoping to avoid the "what do you want for dinner? I don't know, what do you want. I don't care, what sounds good?" rendition that happens at our house a LOT. So here we go: Just dinners for the first week-- we normally have sandwiches and leftovers for lunches.
Monday: working
Tuesday: dinner at Grandpas
Wednesday: Corn Chowder w/ Beer Bread
Thursday: Bertolli quick fix dinner, left over beer bread.
Friday: Margarita Pizza (from Costco) (Gabe's gone-- he hates tomatos, so we can only have this when he is gone.)
Saturday: Leftovers (or dinner out, we have a wedding today!)
Sunday: working
There, now that wasn't so bad! Was it? Actually Saturday was pretty hard, considering Gabe is gone all weekend and I knew we would be out and about during the day. But I guess that what being flexible is all about, right? See, I knew I would do this-- if I started it I would want to do it "right" and end up being anal about it.... I have so many issues.
Thanks for loving me anyway guys!
Monday: working
Tuesday: dinner at Grandpas
Wednesday: Corn Chowder w/ Beer Bread
Thursday: Bertolli quick fix dinner, left over beer bread.
Friday: Margarita Pizza (from Costco) (Gabe's gone-- he hates tomatos, so we can only have this when he is gone.)
Saturday: Leftovers (or dinner out, we have a wedding today!)
Sunday: working
There, now that wasn't so bad! Was it? Actually Saturday was pretty hard, considering Gabe is gone all weekend and I knew we would be out and about during the day. But I guess that what being flexible is all about, right? See, I knew I would do this-- if I started it I would want to do it "right" and end up being anal about it.... I have so many issues.
Thanks for loving me anyway guys!
And for more ideas on Menu Planning, head over to OrgJunkie!


6 comments:
Great job on your menu! I am one to have to be flexible also! (Today I didn't even limit my meals to certain days!)Browsing through the menus that are posted always helps me get good ideas too!
LOL! at the "dinner rendition" that happens at your house, it sounds like something that occurs at my house when I don't plan or don't like the plans I have made!
Great job on your planning! Sounds like a yummy week!
Remember it is just a "plan" and plans can change!! :)
Welcome to MPM! The beer bread sounds fantastic! I saved the recipe to my recipes file! Thanks!
Great job planning a menu! Sounds like a yummy week!
I'm not very good at planning for the whole week, but I try to atleast plan a day ahead. :) I've made a list on my computer with 2 columns. The left side is the "Main" meal and the Right side is "Sides" When I find something new I can easily add it. It's everything we like and when I can't quickly think of dinner, I go to the list and always find something that I have the stuff for. & if not, we eat out. :)
It really is amazing how much easier menu planning makes your week! Hope yours goes great!
Post a Comment