Happy birthday darling smiley face!
At twelve months, you are not walking yet, but have taken a step here and there. Walking is probably not far away as your balance is increasing by the day, but we think you'll only walk for a bit, just until you learn how to run! You love looking at everything that is not a toy, especially the flashing lights and DVD's by the computer! You've torn into my wallet a few times recently, and those funny plastic cards are your favorite to run off with.
I am trying to understand how your little man mind thinks- you are eager to find out how things work and what you can make them do. You turned and slapped the pen I was using to train you not to touch the computer with yesterday! Your screams have only gotten more angry- discipline and "no-no" are not on your list of things to experience. You also scream now for fun; this makes for interesting trips away from home, especially when we start screaming back at you! You still have only 7 teeth, 4 on bottom and 3 on top. It's easier to take you out than to stay at home because of all the distractions. You still adore your sisters, but you'd rather Kiera not always get all up in your face :-) 
For some reason I find disciplining and training you harder than the girls, probably because you scream so well. I hope you learn soon that Momma means for her word to be law, but I'm afraid because of my tendency to fix the problem instead of train the problem that this won't happen like I want. You are a persistant little thing; I am learning to be more consistent through you! You like to bear-walk on the grass so it doesn't touch your legs, and everyone loves to laugh at your funny gait. Your favorite place to play is sisters' room because the toys are always all over the floor! Recently, you've enjoyed closing everything from the dishwasher to drawers to doors. You've also started pushing the garbage can around the kitchen, and just a few days ago started doing it with only your head. You are a HOOT to watch! 
Isaac, we adore you. We love watching how your personality develops and how you talk and think. I also can't wait to see how soon you catch your sisters- you love to watch them play. Your hair might get trimmed soon, but I am not eager to cut off that little hint of red on the ends. Happy Birthday Little Man!
2 comments:
I totally agree. g debbie
Denaye, your children are all wonderful treasures. I love getting to spend time with them.
Maureen
Post a Comment