The girls and I have been working hard coming up with some NICE things for them to make and sell as a way to earn money... We finally found a few good ideas.
Trying to paint rocks... I've painted a few rocks as ladybugs and such. Kiera especially is my little painter- but the patience to really do a good job is still developing! She'd rather have quantity over quality... But we are working on it! Annoyingly enough, we got a good dozen done, but with a new bottle of paint (different that the ones I had practiced with) which washed off when the sprinklers hit it... I wasn't exactly thinking ahead. :(
Lavender Sachets... One day I posted on Facebook that Kiera was valiantly trying to sell lemonade and lavender sprigs on our street, and Aunt Rebecca from California sent the girls a check in exchange for some lavender sachets! Yesterday the girls ordered some DARLING purple organza bags with butterflies on them using their own money! Yay for true-to-life business practices! (Now, when do we introduce taxes? LOL!)
Glass marble magnets... Still working on this idea, but thinking it is do-able and cute!!!
The Farmer's Market Kids Day is the last Saturday of the month; Gabe and I are working out the details of taking the girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment