I did it! Plus an extra blessing...
This morning I was sitting down to call, but remembered that there was another special deal on Facebook, and I wanted to compare the deal code I already had to the current deal. So I hopped on over to their Facebook page, and was trying to find it when I came upon a post about firefighters/lawenforcement/military discount.
So I called and asked the nice man to compare the two, and sure enough, the one Gabe qualifies for was a better deal! A whole $40 off each night! We now have our dates reserved, Feb 8-10. And I am so excited!
Oh yea, and I ordered another vacuum filter. Grmph. At least I know it's coming. Now that I've paid for it, I'm sure the old one will show up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you'll have to let us know if its as fun as it looks!
Post a Comment