Grrr... The other day... meaning I think Friday? (I'm not even sure) I washed my Dyson "lifetime" filter and placed it on the vent to dry. Then we left. It must have been Friday because we didn't go anywhere Sat/Sun... and I know it's been missing at least that long. (This is a vacuum filter I'm talking about)
Anyway, when we got home and I went to put it back in the vacuum, it was gone. My only guess is that the kittens got to playing with it, and moved it somewhere. But somewhere has become nowhere. I cannot find it anywhere! I even crawled around the house on my hands and knees today looking for it... nothing. Nowhere. Nada.
I'm so frustrated! It's a lifetime filter, so it's not like every store carries them. In fact, as far as I can tell, I'm going to have to order one online. And I have a crawling baby!!!
So. If you remember us, would you please pray that it turns up? It's so bizarre that it completely disappeared. I'm desperate. Or, if anyone has a DC-18 filter I can borrow so I can vacuum my house, I'd be so very grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have you found the filter yet? mom
no. Grrr.
We have a Dyson too and I hate washing the filter and waiting for it to dry...a mom feels pretty helpless without her vacuum! LOL! One time I thought I misplaced it (long story) and checked into another...I would have had to order it online as well. Hope you get yours soon!!!
Post a Comment