Friday, April 4, 2008

I Have so Much to Tell You!

I did not get to post anything yesterday because Gabe and I had a day to ourselves!!! The girls went to my aunt/uncle/cousins' house for a sleepover Wednesday night, so we got to have a little date night and project day! It was great! This is Kerzon, aka Curzon, depending on who you ask :-) He thoroughly enjoyed having our affections to himself, and, as above, doing his part to help complete our project :-)
He has the funniest faces! We can do whatever we want as long as he gets some lovin' too!

And this is the completed first project! To put Melia's big girl bed together! And hang the rainbow in her room, as she refers to it-- It really is pretty, don't you think?


Kiera also got a new bed-- the toddler bed. And last night she was so beat she never even tried to get up. I was all prepared for a training session, and then it didn't happen! So, probably today at nap time... Or she just "gets it" because she is used to Sissy sleeping in it. I doubt it though, that new found freedom is just to tempting to ignore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks great!