Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Critters At Our House

Shaun and Andrea went with us on Saturday to help pick out our new family members.....

Melia can't keep her eyes off them, or her hands out of the cage!

We bought two Araconas, one white leghorn, one barred rock, and two cochens. We should have blue, green, brown, white, and miniature eggs!

And we finally remembered to go pick up Gabe's deer-- He picked the perfect position for it, although I do look twice at it several times each day, trying to get used to it!
It fits just right in that corner of the living room.
Note how our "Mighty Hunter" Kerzon is stalking all the new intruders :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna! Just wondering if the coupon train is still moving. I was on the first one you put together. Thanks, Mitzi
mitzihalverson@yahoo.com

D said...

Hi Mitzi-- As far as I know, it is still going. I receive emails every once in a while saying they had it and sent it out... I will send out a mass email asking about it.

D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

I am soooo jealous! Yay for new critters! I love leghorns.

Anonymous said...

I love how the cat is stalking the chickens and deer head! That is great!!
I wish we could have chickens, I even called the military housing office and they said no....we would even have to get permission to have a bunny as they are considered "farm animals". Crazy huh!