If you want details, please email me and I will do an email for those of you with such morbid curiosity. :-) No, just kidding, I know this would help a LOT of people, especially in my family.
It was very successful, I passed probably more than 100 stones, most of them the size of small nerds. Pretty wild. The drinks were not pleasant, but do-able. Only one was gag nasty. I did end up with a headache that I am still working on, might be that I am dehydrated as I did not focus on drinking extra water yesterday morning. I was nauseated somewhat for a few hours this morning, but all-in-all I believe it to have done exactly what I wanted to do. Which is good, because I wouldn't have been able to do it again without knowing it would work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi -
You don't (most likely) know me - up to six months ago I read your site every single day as one of my internet stops.
I was wondering if you could share with me where you got the information on how to do the kidney/gallbladder flush you did. I'm now being prompted to do something about my family (and specifically, my) health, and I remembered you had written about it a long time ago.
My e-mail is bna@pathwaynet.com, and I'd be so grateful for any links or information you could share.
Thanks - aNNa
Post a Comment