Friday, April 4, 2008

Some Weekly Activity!

When we had our little date night on Wednesday, I took advantage of my kid-free time to do my weekly "free-shop!" I also took Gabe hostage and made him participate :-)

Walgreens:
Free After Rebate Items: Aquafresh toothpaste (cpn also) Colgate toothbrush (cpn), Soy Joy Bar
Other good deals: Free Ink refills!, .25 packs of gum (2), and Bertollis dinners $1.50 after cpn, sale, and catalina (Gabe did one too!)

Rite Aid: Free after rebate: Softsoap (+cpn), razors, other personal item I am not posting...
Good deals: 4 Tunas at .45 each after sale+cpns!

(Good deals do not include pantalooned baby on table.....)

Suggestions?? I saw Safeways' $10/30 catalina deal for this week (or longer) but I had a hard time coming up with decent scenarios. I have lots of coupons, just not a lot of creativity this week. Does anyone have any good deals they used there? Thanks!!!

And I just have to brag on this good deal :-) Look what I got in the mail!
Gabe and I completed our first Koinonia Institute class (Old Testament Survey) in February; we both recieved A's, and they mailed us these nice certificates! It made me feel good-- I was aiming for the first goal of being done before fall so we could recieve our medallions at the Strategic Perspectives conference in November, so this little pat on the back is much appreciated. Besides, wasn't that nice of them?

I call it our good deal because we signed up to take the classes together, so I was half price, plus we did a conference special, so that made it even better! We have really valued this time in the Word and learning more about the books we just don't get into alot. I believe God has blessed our time here, and I can't wait to see what else He shows us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best one I did was, Walgreens pepsi, 4 half cases for $11, and you then get a $3 off your next purchase, so ended up $4 a case, very good. mom