Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It just Figures!

Well, my sister and her hubby did come over for lunch today, for which I made the Marlboro Man Sandwiches I was planning on making for dinner. (yes, I did save Gabe a steak, so he won't be too jealous!)

And I was so excited to try this new recipe, that I forgot to check the meat, which was just cooking away..... away away away..... and I burned it...

But the onion strings turned out very very good. too good. tooo toooo good. no, I won't be making them again any time soon. Or rather, you won't see them at my house any time soon, because I will have eaten them all before you arrived. :-)

But that's my little secret.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw this the other day I IMMEDIATELY thought of you! We should make it next time! They look sooooo good :)