Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Maybe a plan of action

My commentor got me thinking. I seriously doubt anything is wrong with my thyroid, since every time I have any kind of test done I pass with flying colors, other than being 25+ lbs overweight. No, that did not feel good to write that, but even at my smallest, straight out of high school, I was classified as overweight. It is because I am so short (5'1"). So I don't think I will ever escape that "label."

But! Over the years, I have gathered information about natural health, and when looking at my current "attitude" issues, I believe a cleanse would be in good order. I spent many hours yesterday during nap time and after bedtime researching the Master Cleanse and others on WellTellMe.com (a great natural health resource forum)

I think this interim between pregnant and nursing would be the perfect time to do a few cleanses. The best thing I have found is that doing a liver cleanse should help with any gall bladder issues that exist. I know I have issues, based on the random pains I get. (Personal diagnosis based on others testimonies and treatment) They are very random, but in the beginning part of this year, I had a week or so where I was having more regular attacks. I used some of my essential oils, and after a few days they ceased. So, I don't have a huge problem, but the fact is that this could change quickly.

This is the plan I am adopting based on the voices of advice and experience at WellTellMe.
Week One: Liver Cleanse
Week Two: Liver Cleanse
Week Three +: Master Cleanse, followed by Liver Cleanse
Post MC + One Week: Another Liver Cleanse

I am choosing this because the MC will release Many toxins into my system, so the first 2 LC are to prepare the liver and hopefully reduce the detox symptoms during the main cleanse. Now, I just have to look at the calendar.... and plan accordingly.

PS- I do believe your prayers are helping-- thank you for your encouragement! And I know stress plays a huge part... and this weekend was stressful, so I am probably rebounding.

2 comments:

Matthew and Darcy said...

It sounds like a good plan to me. I know that we should be cleansing our bodies, liver/colon/g.i.track/heavy metal cleanse/ ect. like 1-2 times a year.. Especially the colon! Go for it! :) You will feel better and your body will work better as well. :)

mama2drama said...

I tip my hat to you because if you love food, as I do, you will hate the Master Cleanse. But the rewards! Oh, the sweet rewards! You can do it!