Ok, so I have been feeling guilty about my shortcomings, and I feel I should ask for all ya'll's forgiveness. (Is ya'll's a word?)
It really is a good thing God made me a fairly quiet person, because when I start talking, I have a strong tendency to mess it up. And when I am excited about what God is teaching me, and I start telling others, I mess it up, and then sometimes it makes my theology sound a little off the beaten path.
So, for everyone whom I have offended by my inability to perfectly articulate what I am trying to say, I ask your forgiveness. And if I say something here on my site that confuses you or you wonder where in the world it came from, please feel to discuss it with me, via comments or email.
Now, just to clarify, I am not saying what I am getting from my Father is wrong, only that I have a hard time putting the words together and explaining it properly. If you disagree with what I am saying, I am also open to discussion with scripture to back it up. And if you want scripture back-up to what I am saying, feel free to ask!
Thank you for your understanding and mercy and grace for my mouth.
Or hands....
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment