Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prayer Request

Since posting my triumphant post this morning, I have definitely felt "under attack." I have had to constantly refocus my thoughts on where God put me during my quiet time, as every which way I turn I find myself being lured back to frustration and hurt. I am very glad that I did post it, as it has been a quick read to encourage myself when I start to feel like I am failing God-- not holding up under the pressures of the enemy. Although I find this to be encouraging as well, because that means He is using this to make an impact somewhere other than in my heart for eternity!

Thank you Lord, that when I grip your hand tighter and focus my sight on You, that you squeeze right back and hold my gaze. I am finding His strength through my weakness. God, I love too that You are speaking into my heart the scriptures that I am able to experience first hand!

"You are my Rock, my Salvation."

1 comment:

Matthew and Darcy said...

You are so on the right track if you are under attack! Dig your heals in and tighten those spurs.... and hang on for the ride of your life! :) Literally- haha
Push back in those areas he is attacking you at... show the enemy that no he will not win today! Jesus will win once again!
Love you!