Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Measly Plans for today

It is 10 am, and suprise! I am showered, dressed; the girls are clean, dressed, hair done-- we are ready to go shopping! We are headed to the credit union, then to a plant store, and then hopefully we will be able to come home and play outside! (I am praying the wind slows down a bit)

This is my attempt at motivation, because yesterday Kiera hurt her knee, so we had to keep her "calm" and "settled" for half the day. Thank you Lord that a good night's sleep gave it time to heal.

Prayer request: We are going to try to go yard saling on Friday as a family, and I really need to find some clothes for Melia. I do pretty good at sale shopping, but there is always something missing. Right now it is dresses, and she notices every day. "Momma, I need more dresses!" So I am praying all week long that we find some steals of deals, and have a good time in the process.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to good will by safeway the other day. and found chase a pair of jeans for 3 bucks and a new shirt. I got a shirt too. I forget to go there. But its cheaper than the kids kloset was. And they were good jeans too. Boys jeans in the store cost as much as mine do! They had some summer dresses for the girls.

Andrea Elliott said...

Is this a possible good bday present for Melia? (I am always looking for ideas). What size does she wear... or do you have other bday present ideas for her?

D said...

Actually, she was really hoping you would find her some sparkly shoes too! She has been asking and asking, so I was planning on mentioning that to you. And yea, just in case you find some really good sales, she is wearing 4-5's, and likes long dresses (Knee length or lower)